Text case converter
About text case converter tool
This easy-to-use Case Conversion Tool is designed to allow you to convert blocks of text into any case, which you can then export to a text file or simply copy and paste back to your own document.
So if you have typed a document and accidentally left your caps lock on – don’t panic! Or if you want to make sure that a document has all the right capitalisations, you can now convert it in seconds. Or if you are a marketer and want to capitalise the first letter of each word, then one click will do the trick!
What this online tool can do?
- “Upper Case” – WHICH CONVERTS ALL THE LETTER INTO CAPITALS LIKE THIS.
- “Lower Case” – which converts all the letters into small letters like this.
- “Capitalized Case” – Which Converts The Text So Every Word Has Its First Letter Capitalised Like This.
- “Sentence Case” – this capitalises the first letter of each sentence, and converts the rest of the text to lower case. So the first letter after every full stop is automatically converted into a capital letter.
- “aLtErNaTiNg cAsE” – wHiCh cOnVeRtS AlL ThE LeTtEr lIkE ThIs.
- “InVeRsE CaSe” – WhIcH CoNvErTs aLl tHe lEtTeR LiKe tHiS.
- Insert the text you would like to modify in text area field.
- Choose what you would like to do with this text (upper case, lower case, capitalized, etc.).
- Copy to clipboard and use wherever you need.
- Clear the area, if you want to modify another text.