Find lines containing string
About this tool
Use this free browser-based utility to find a string in lines of your text. Your string can be also a regular expression. You can optionally match on a whole word. To use the feature, follow the steps from “How to use” section.
How to use
- Insert string, what you would like to find in text.
- Select the appropriate option if the string is a regular expression.
- You can optionally match on a whole word.
- Clean the text area field, if you want to paste another text.
- Copy to clipboard and use wherever you need.